PRC-CPE Provider Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026
Founded June of 2004 with the primary objective of undergoing researches; design, modify, plan, organize and implement various educational programs and advanced learning opportunities to subjects aimed in developing globally competent and competitive professionals. Services includes seminars and trainings specialty in the fields of health care, hospitality, criminalistic, local governance, leadership, among others.
Global Learning shall continue to stay focused on our commitment in providing the newest global trend, skills and knowledge; and as such strive to use whatever the newest technological advancement in the delivery of innovative training programs in all sectors recognized.
It presently operates nationwide, and have the distinction of bringing in overseas speakers and lecturers locally. It has also its own pool of globally trained resource speakers who are imbued with the ideals and vision of the company.
We invite all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
WHAT: GLOBALLY EMERGING INFECTIONS SCHEDULES
AUGUST 19, 2012
8:30 AM – 12:00 NN
LA PARILLA HOTEL, CABANATUAN CITY, NUEVA ECIJA
9:00 am – 1:00pm
SM NORTH EDSA
SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
9:00am – 1:00pm
SEPTEMBER 8, 2012
10:00am – 2:00pm
SM ANGELES CITY, PAMPANGA
SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
9:00am – 1:00pm
OLONGAPO CONVENTION CENTER, OLONGAPO CITY
MR. ANTONIO A. BAUTISTA, MD, DTMH
– Tropical Medicine Specialist
– Team Leader and Training Consultant, Pacific Rim Innovation Managements Exponents Special Project on Emerging Infections
– Diplomate, Tropical medicine and Hygiene – Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
– Fellow, SEAMEO- Tropical Medicine
Global Infection Prevention exists to address the prevention, and treatment of infectious diseases in healthcare settings around the world. Its aim is to reduce the incidence of infections, through surveillance, infection control standards, audits and education by challenging and developing systems and standards currently in place.
Reg Fee: 600php – Nurse
550php – Student
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
* We encourage you to invite 15 persons , then you’re Seminar fee is FREE . Please register them accordingly.
* PRE- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
* SINGLE REGISTRATION ONLY TO AVOID DOUBLE ENTRY OF NAME/s ON THE MASTER LIST. YOU DON’T NEED TO REGISTER TO OTHER STAFF IF YOU HAVE RESERVATIONS ALREADY.
* This is ON THE SITE PAYMENT.
* CERTIFICATES WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SEMINAR.
For Pre-registrations and inquiries:
Globe – 09278490507
Smart – 09301832876
Sun – 09334622474
Look for XOMAI, RN